GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS DONATIONS
1. Donation: any asset, including any monetary amount, gifted by a Donor to The New Girl Code, by means of electronic authorisation through the website of InspiringFifty.
2. Donor: a natural or legal person who donates, has donated or will donate a Donation to InspiringFifty.
1. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
2. These general terms and conditions apply to every donation.
1. By making a Donation, a Donor agrees that InspiringFifty is entitled to use the donation at their own discretion, within the scope of the goal described below.
2. A donation is irrevocable.
Donations made on this page will be used for the production and distribution of the book The New Girl Code. The books will be made available to underprivileged girls who would otherwise not have access to these books. InspiringFifty will work with different partners to reach these girls. InspiringFifty can choose it’s partners at their own discretion unless mutually agreed otherwise. Updates on partners will be listed on the website.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, Adyen. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize Adyen to request funds from your selected card option or payment service. InspiringFifty is not liable for the services of Adyen B.V..
No fees will be applied for the transaction by either Adyen or InspiringFifty. Depending on the chosen currency, conversion might be necessary and fees may be applied by the bank that operates the conversion.
1. We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. Dutch law applies to a Donation and these general terms and conditions.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org